Solutions Founded on Vision
At HighMark, we are committed to helping our clients achieve their long-term financial goals by providing high quality, competitive products and services. Our seasoned in-house managers and select institutional sub-advisers draw on disciplined investment processes with the goal of delivering consistent, long-term investment performance. Our goal is to build wealth for our investors over time.
Experience & Depth
The adviser, HighMark Capital Management, Inc., has:
- 92 years of institutional investment management experience
- A staff of 66 investment professionals with an average of 21 years investment experience
- An internal focus on key core investment strategies which include asset allocation, core equity, large cap growth, small cap core, value momentum and fixed income
Access to Institutional Investment Management
HighMark employs top institutional money managers:
- Best-of-breed sub-advisers to manage select equity strategies
- Proven process for selecting and monitoring sub-advisers
- Institutional money management expertise available to retail clients
Sub-Adviser Selection & Monitoring Process
HighMark's Manager Research Group, an internal consulting group with an average of 22 years of industry experience, employs a rigorous process to select and monitor external investment managers. The sub-advisory group offers an objective analysis as well as regular monitoring and review of managers to provide world class products to HighMark.